Looking for some tips to improve your home security?
While there are many things you can do, the security you choose will depend on your comfort level and preferences.
Check out these ideas below to help get you started!
- Reinforce the windows on your first floor with window stops
- Use deadbolts instead of spring-latch locks.
- Frost the windows on your garage to avoid wandering eyes.
- Install motion-detector lighting outdoors to shine a light on potential intruders.
- Keep your shrubbery short to avoid giving intruders hiding places.
- Install security sensors in any detached buildings, like a garage or pool house.
- Install door reinforcement hardware on any outward facing doors.
This article is from the May monthly newsletter.
Angela Calla is an 18-year award-winning woman of influence which sets her apart from the rest. Alongside her team, Angela passionately assists mortgage holders in acquiring the best possible mortgage. Through her presence on “The Mortgage Show” and through her best-selling book “The Mortgage Code“, Angela educates prospective home buyers by providing vital information on mortgages.
In August of 2020, at the young age of 37, Angela surpassed $1 Billion dollars in funded personal mortgages. In light of this, her success awarded her with the 2020Business Leader of the Year Award.
Angela is a frequent go-to source for media and publishers across the country. For media interviews, speaking inquiries, or personal mortgage assistance, please contact Angela at email@example.com or at 604-802-3983.
Click here to view the latest news on our blog.