We recently did a segment with Global News BC to help educate Canadians on Reverse Mortgages as an option.
This could be a great wealth-building tool for those over the age of 55 who are:
- Looking to purchase additional property without selling their home
- Wanting the freedom of no mortgage payments
- Desire a home renovation without accumulating payments or pulling out investments
- Looking to consolidate outside and/or high-interest credit card debt
- Gift inheritance with a warm hand
- Worried about having enough investment income to properly fund retirement
- Protecting their government benefits and using their capital tax-free
- Or want to go through a divorce without selling their home or having payments
The Reverse Mortgage goes up to approx. 50% of your property’s value and there is no stress test to qualify. If you know someone over 55 that would like to review their options watch this segment and share it with someone you care about who may be struggling during these challenging times or who wants to make sure they’re protecting their investments.
Click here to watch the Global News segment on Reverse Mortgages.
Here’s a link to an article I wrote on Reverse Mortgages.
The Reverse Mortgage isn’t for everyone, but whatever stage of life you’re in we have a mortgage for you. It’s all part of your journey and we’re always here to help.
Angela Calla is an 18-year award-winning woman of influence which sets her apart from the rest. Alongside her team, Angela passionately assists mortgage holders in acquiring the best possible mortgage. Through her presence on “The Mortgage Show” and through her best-selling book “The Mortgage Code“, Angela educates prospective home buyers by providing vital information on mortgages.
In August of 2020, at the young age of 37, Angela surpassed $1 Billion dollars in funded personal mortgages. In light of this, her success awarded her with the 2020Business Leader of the Year Award.
Angela is a frequent go-to source for media and publishers across the country. For media interviews, speaking inquiries, or personal mortgage assistance, please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 604-802-3983.
Click here to view the latest news on our blog.