During your pre-approval inquiry process, we may ask that you provide the following documents. It is best to have these on hand and easily accessible to ensure the process goes smoothly.
- A Credit Check Authorization signed – One (1) must be filled out by each applicant and a picture of 2 pieces of ID.
- A Letter of Engagement, signed and returned
- Letter of employment for all applicants
- Copy of 2020 and 2021 T4’s for all applicants
- Copy of 2021 Notice of Assessment for personal income taxes
- Copy of 2020 and 2021 T1 Generals, (If you are self-employed) (full versions – not condensed)
- Copy of Mortgage Statements for all mortgages
- Most recent Two Years Business Financials (If you are self-employed)
Not ALL of these documents will be required. They will depend on your unique profile and whether you are employed or self-employed.
Angela Calla is a 16-year award-winning woman of influence and mortgage expert. Alongside her team, Angela passionately assists mortgage holders in acquiring the best possible mortgage. She educates and empowers individuals on the “The Mortgage Show”, which she’s hosted for over a decade and is the best selling author of The Mortgage Code available on Amazon. All proceeds from her book sales are donated to Access Youth Outreach services, a local charity in our community supporting our youth.
Angela leads by example with passion and conviction. She is known as an industry expert on TV and radio and the go-to source for publishers across the Country. On top of all her achievements, Angela finds the time to be a loving wife and mother of two beautiful children.
For media interviews, speaking inquiries, or personal mortgage assistance, please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-939-8777 ext 309.