As the devastating wildfires in British Columbia continue to pose a significant threat, we understand the importance of providing timely and accurate information to you and your clients. At First National, we are committed to supporting you during these challenging times and want to ensure that you and your clients are equipped with the necessary guidance to navigate through this situation effectively.
In the event that any of your clients are impacted by the ongoing wildfires, it is crucial to take immediate action. Here are the steps your clients will need to follow:
1. Contact their insurance company: Advise your clients to contact their insurance company as soon as possible to open a claim for any fire-related damages to their property. First National does not have the ability to open a claim directly on their behalf.
2. Inform First National: To enable us to provide the necessary support and assistance, your clients will need to contact First National to let us know that they’ve made a claim with their insurance company. First National can be reached by phone at 1.866.557.5509, or your clients can submit a ticket through My Mortgage. Your client will need to provide:
• The name of their insurance company
• The adjuster’s name and contact information
• The nature/scope of the damage their home has experienced
Once this information has been submitted, a dedicated First National Insurance Representative will contact your client to work closely with them and their insurer to ensure that all appropriate actions are taken.
There may be temporary or short-term financial assistance options available to eligible clients. We will work closely with them to explore any potential options.
Thank you for your continued trust and partnership. Together, we will ensure the well-being of your clients.
Angela Calla is an 19-year award-winning woman of influence which sets her apart from the rest. Alongside her team, Angela passionately assists mortgage holders in acquiring the best possible mortgage. Through her presence on “The Mortgage Show” and through her best-selling book “The Mortgage Code“, Angela educates prospective home buyers by providing vital information on mortgages. In light of this, her success awarded her with the 2020Business Leader of the Year Award.
Angela is a frequent go-to source for media and publishers across the country. For media interviews, speaking inquiries, or personal mortgage assistance, please contact Angela at email@example.com or at 604-802-3983.