ATTENTION TENANTS AND LANDLORDS!!
BC Temporary Rental Supplement is NOW OPEN!
Please note you will need to prove income loss and tenancy, this is directly from the application process:
Proof of Income Loss
Submit one of the following for every family member aged 19 years or over whose employment income has decreased as a result of COVID-19.
- Record of Employment
- Copy of application for Employment Insurance or screenshot of current EI claim from My Service Canada online account
- Copy of application for Canada Emergency Response Benefit or screenshot of current CERB claim from My Service Canada online account
- Letter from your employer regarding reduced hours and reason
Proof of Tenancy and Rent
Submit one or more of the following to confirm tenancy and current monthly rent.
- Tenancy Agreement / Notice of Rent Increase
- Recent Rent receipt (within past 3 months)
- Bank statement showing recent rent payment to your landlord (within past 3 months)
- Letter from Landlord confirming tenancy and monthly rent
Angela Calla is a 16-year award-winning woman of influence mortgage expert. Alongside her team, passionately assisting mortgage holders to get the best mortgage, and educating them on The Mortgage Show on CKNW for over a decade and through her best-selling book The Mortgage Code available on Amazon. To purchase the book click here: The Mortgage Code. Proceeds from all sales will be donated to Access Youth Outreach Services. Angela can be reached at email@example.com or 604-802-3983.